PEAR RIVER, N.Y. -- Paving work in Pearl River's business district is set to start on Tuesday, Sept. 13.
Here are the streets that will be affected -- as highlighted on the above map:
- North and South Main streets, from Washington to Jefferson;
- William Street, from Washington to Franklin;
- Franklin, from William to South Main;
- Railroad, from Central to South Main;
- Jefferson Avenue, from South Main to 304; and
- Oriole Street
Be aware that there will be vehicle restrictions in the project areas. The Orangetown Police Department reminds drivers to obey people directing traffic in the work zones, and to not park vehicles on these roads until the paving is complete.
Call the Highway Department at 845-359-6500 with any questions.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.