PALISADES, N.Y. -- Six couples at the Esplanade at Palisades celebrated love by renewing their wedding vows on Tuesday, June 14.
Town Supervisor Andy Stewart officiated the inaugural Wedding Vow Ceremony. A cocktail reception with live entertainment followed the ceremony.
The following couples have been married for a combined total of 366 years:
- Donald and Thelma Albright: 62 years
- George and Lillian Ivers: 72 years
- Gerald and Hedy Kramer: 30 years
- Peter and Mabel Messingers: 80 years
- Hy and Marilyn Schneider: 66 years
- Fernando and Marilyn Valverde: 56 years
The Esplanade at Palisades houses more than a hundred seniors.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.