NYACK, N.Y. -- Get ready for a weekend full of fun events across the area that include everything from music to plays to auto shows.
Events include the following:
- The 30th annual Tri-State International Auto Show features 200 new vehicles. Hours are 3 to 9 p.m. Friday; 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m.to 6 p.m. at Rockland Community College, 145 College Road, Suffern.
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents 2 One Acts where macabre murder mysteries are performed live onstage, directed by Richard Quinn. Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10 p.m. to at the Nyack Village Theatre, 94 Main St.
- Elmwood Playhouse presents "Harvey," a classic comedy Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m., and Sunday at 2 p.m. at the Elmwood Playhouse, 10 Park St.
- The Historical Society of Rockland presents Lasting Legacies 1915: The 40th Holiday Exhibition. Part I, "Happy 100th Birthday, Raggedy Ann," and "A 1915 Congers Christmas," Friday and Sunday from noon to 4 p.m. at the HSRC, 20 Zukor Road, New City.
- Visit Torne Valley Vineyards for an all-day wine tasting or choose from a selection of craft beers. $7 for wine tasting. Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m.to 5:30 p.m. at Torne Valley Vineyards, Torne Valley Road, Hillburn.
- Overtures for Kids featuring ForestDance from 3 to 4 p.m. at the Rockland Conservatory of Music, 45 S Main St., Pearl River.
- Mr. Breakdown Birthday Bash in celebration of Dave, Mike & Joey Mamma! at 9 a.m. at Casa del Sol, 104 Main St., Nyack.
- "Two Cops. Three Crooks. Eight Doors. Go. Unnecessary Farce," an award-winning stage comedy by Paul Slade Smith begins at 8 p.m. Saturday at Antrim Playhouse, 15 Spook Rock Road, Suffern.
- Edward Hopper House Annual Members Exhibition features William Rauschenberg, who was an Artist Member of the Month, from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Edward Hopper House Art Center, 82 N. Broadway.
- DJ JT returns to Karma with some dance music and doo-wop at 4 p.m. at Karma, 100 Main St.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.